Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am working on a Christmas Book














































I am working with Toni Storer she is helping me put together a tatting book with all my ornaments in it i think so far i have nine but i am working on more this week. I have been out of work due to hip pain and they just gave me five more days to sit home so i will get lots of tatting done i hope. Here are some pictures of what i have finished right now some i have to work on more to make me happy ( like the red with the stars on it)

6 comments:

Ladytats said...

wow, a square clear glass ornament.

Unknown said...

I love tatted ornaments! How fun! :)

~TattingChic ♥

Sunela said...

Ginny, Love all your ornaments. My favorite is the last one pictured with the funky candy cane like beads.

Tattycat said...

I think the book will be fabulous. I will look forward to seeing the finished product!

Susanne said...

You do such great ornaments and I am so happy Toni can assist you in making a book. Good luck with it and I hope you are soon well again.

Maureen said...

This is exciting news, Ginny! - not that you have a sore hip, but that there will be a new book for Christmas!