Friday, August 9, 2013

fair entries


Here are two of my entries for the New York state fair! I entered 5 items but I didn't take pictures of the others. I will post how I do when I hear.

I worked hard to get things done for the fair. I have hand a problem with my hand for awhile now and finally went to the doctor i had trigger finger, Well I had surgery on Monday so it is all gone my hand still hurts some but it is much better then it was. I am just hoping that when they take off this bandage it gets better soon so I can get back to tatting.

7 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Oh these are beautiful entries for the fair. you know I was thinking of posting some hand stretches for hurting tatting hands, I found them on you tube and the have saved me from em bearable pain to where I thought I would never tat again these stretches I highly recommend. You place open palm of hand on wall with elbow straight slightly push towards fingers hold for slow count of thirty, this relieves hands quickly. If don't understand please look up hand pain plenty of demo's

Cindy said...

Beautiful entries - good luck!,

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful entries to te fair,
I hope your hand heals and you can get back to tatting ASAP don't rush it too quickly and under do all the good work.
Margaret

Jane McLellan said...

Good luck at the fair. Lovely tatting, I love the flowers in a pot, very unusual. I hope your finger is brand new when the bandage comes off.

Maureen said...

I love that doily!

God's Kid said...

Outstanding flowers and doily!! :)

Susanne said...

Good luck with the fair.
Wow, those flowers are so amazingly beautiful. Also a great job with the doily. So pat yourself on the shoulder.
Hopefully the finger will be fine Again soon so you can tat some more stuff that we can look at right here.