Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christmas Angel

Here is what I have been working on getting done I still have lots of tatting to do but I will get it done in time I hope. I need to have it done by the end of November, I am having a Christmas tree on display at the Ward O'Hara Museum in Auburn.
Angel New
Angel after I cut her Clothes off

Angel With the new dress I made and the tatting I have done so far
I still have to make the top of her dress but i will do that after i get that part tatted so it fits.
And I have the Halo to tat also

3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Ah, she is looking good angels need new dresses made the the finest exquisite materials and best handiwork around!

Maureen said...

She will be magnificent! - Beads?

Margarets designer cards said...

She will be beautiful. I look forward to seeing her finished.
Margaret